Tuesday, September 14, 2010
It's been a while...
It's been a while since my last update - time sure is going quickly and I have little to show for it. Activity on the boards has been slow these last few months. Only now does something appear to be happening. Recent updates include the somewhat credible rumour that Martin Freeman may play Bilbo, that Sylvester McCoy is up for the role of 'one of two wizards', possibly Radagast the Brown, and that Ian McKellan believes that filming is now set to commence in January 2011. Now that my laptop is working again, I will be updating this blog a lot more regularly. I'll discuss each of the above stories in more detail, specifically with regards to how fans are talking about them. I am also set to join the Hobbit community myself (watch out soon-to-be-fellow TORN members!) and I will write a post about this exciting new stage of my research very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment