Monday, April 12, 2010
New Approach?
As I was brainstorming last night, I had the idea of expanding my research to include other kinds of social networking sites in addition to the message boards. This way I can look at sites like facebook, myspace, twitter, and youtube and look at how they function for fans and the studios in the lead up to The Hobbit. All of these sites will develop to feature more content relating to the movies as it draws nearer, and obviously there will be more to discuss with some than others, but this way I can provide a wider outline of how new media functions alongside the development of a major motion picture, both in terms of its fans, as well as its producers. There may even be new kinds of social networking sites that will appear in the time before the films come out that I can explore. Let me know what you guys think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment